Monday, August 4, 2008

Richard Chai

I missed out on Rogan's Go International collection at Target simply because I didn't pay any attention to when it would be released. I was determined not to do this with Richard Chai's collection because it looked fantastic. I set a reminder on my Blackberry and was able to remember to make a visit to the nearest Target yesterday. I could tell it had been browsed through already, but they still had everything in my size. I took one of everything that interested me into the dressing room. The four ladies manning the rooms were nice enough to not hold me to the "6 items in the room" rule.

These jeans were not in stock at the Target I visited. They don't look all too flattering on this model, but I would've like to try them on.This trench also wasn't there, but I think I'm just going to purchase it online.These are the pieces I actually left with.I'm probably going to take this one back. No one I showed liked the way that it fit me, it bunched funny in back. I wish so badly that it had worked because the color is fabulous and I love the neckline/backline.
These are items I'm thinking of going back for.The sleeves were a tad too long, but I loved it. I just had a hard time buying a sweater when it was 96 degrees outside.

I liked this top, but I liked the dresses more.

Other items that I tried on...So not flattering...

These shorts flared away from my legs in back. I didn't really care for the airy feeling.

This top was just alright, nothing special.

Again, not a flattering top.

I'm probably going to see if they have anything different at other Targets around me. What did you like from the collection?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adiel....some of these are really cute (well, on someone else, not me) I think I liked the dresses the best as well...especially the blue flowery one. I bet that one looks great on you with your dark hair as well.

Thanks for stopping by today!

christine said...

I also liked/tried on that last collared shirt, but in pink. I wanted so badly for it to work so I could have a cute/slightly unusual business casual shirt, but it fit horribly! The trench was in stock at the target in Fort Union, I don't know how close that is to you or if it would be gone by now!

Oh and I'll definitely link you!

WheresMyAngels said...

The dresses are adorable. I like the trench also.

Heather said...

I LOVE the blue flower dress. That is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the black dress was too cute!
I'm going to hold you to the "start tomorrow" deal ;)

Anonymous said...

Woot! We'll compare notes after I finish my run in the afternoon ;)

Unknown said...

The bib dress and the trench are divine! Can't wait to see them incorporated into your wardrobe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your help.

RichardChai.

Lump said...

I totally want that jacket!! LOVE IT.