Friday, July 25, 2008

Ebates

Just heard about this website from a friend on Kaboodle. It sounded interesting and I shop online all the time so I figured I'd try it out. I haven't actually used it as I don't have any purchases to make at the moment, but when I do I'll tell you more about it. For now what I know is that Ebates is a shopping site that gives you up to 25% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 900 stores including Sephora, Zappos, Barnes & Noble.com, West Elm, Target, Victoria's Secret, Bluefly, eLUXURY and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!

If you decided to sign up with Ebates, we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase! If you already shop online, what do you have to lose?

Click here to sign up

Happy shopping!

*Update* I just used Ebates to pre-order Breaking Dawn on Barnes & Noble.

2 comments:

Arielle said...

sounds good! I'll probably try it out this afternoon

Anonymous said...

I've saved $100 dollars in less than a year with ebates!! Of course what I save goes back into clothes! I love ebates!