Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What I'm wearing - In protest

Today it is really cold, rainy and even snowy in higher elevations. Its June so I’m going to dress like its June weather. In protest of the cold weather, its bare legs and sandals for me!

I just got this dress and I’m amazed at all the different ways that you can wear it. I either need to order more dresses like this or start washing it nightly because I want to wear it every day in a different way.

This is the way I decided to wear it first, as a skirt...



Shirt: Aero
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: gojane.com
Bracelet: forever21

[See more about and rate this outfit on chictopia or lookbook]

10 comments:

simimoon said...

super cute! that dress is so cool, i love wearing it in different ways!

Brandy A. Brown said...

You look so good!! I have been considering that dress but I wasn't sure what color to go with or size. We don't have an AA anywhere around for me to go try one on. :( I hate living out in NOWHERE. I've been dying for a vest like you wore with the grey jeans and it ended up costing me close to $40 just because I could only find it at NY&Co and it wasn't the cute low cut in the front one. I swear, I should just give up trying to love what I wear in this place.

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

@ paint and soul
Yeah, I had to order this dress online, there isn't an AA in Utah that I know of. I just went with the size I normally where and it worked fine. It is a stretchy material.
I got my vest on f21's website, you should check it out.
You're on Kaboodle, right? Just online shop!

Marrdy said...

I so love this outfit. You look so cute today. Every guy in this office has lust in their hearts for you today. I can't wait to see all the other ways to wear the skirt, dress, shirt.

Kristi7 said...

So. Incredibly. CUTE.

I love this outfit!!

Fashion Is Poison said...

hmm i love the shoes! i saw some similar ones at DSW i was sooo close to getting

Ida said...

Seriously cute outfit. I love the color of the skirt.
And the shoes are divine!!

Random Grrrl said...

That's the dress you did a Poll on right? On Kaboodle, you asked which color... You are ROCKIN' it, girl! I had no idea it could be worn different ways. Good find!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

@ Random Grrrl - Yes, I did a poll to help me decide on the color.

Now I need to figure out what color to get next!

Nichole said...

found you through SITS~great model poses! love the color of the dress