Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend recap.

Its that time again...

Friday, I went with a few people to P.F. Chang's for dinner. This was my second time ever going there and I quite enjoyed it. Later we went to a movie at The Gateway, which let out not too long after the Jazz game. Lucky us, we got stuck in the post-game traffic jam. It made me majorly carsick and I ended up having to call it a night at that point.

Saturday was Stephanie's bridal shower. It was good to see lots of girls from high school that I hadn't seen or talked to in a while.After the shower, Nicole and I went to the mall. I purchased the shoes that won in the Help me Choose from last week. I also purchased some great spring/summer clothes. The day ended up taking a lot out of me so I bailed out on my evening plans and just took it easy at home.

Sunday morning, Traci, Mike and I went for a run. The weather was gorgeous. It felt so good to be outside in the sun. I got cocky and tried to race Mike at the end, but he totally beat me.

Later I went to Tonya's farewell party/Mike's graduation party. Kellie had so much good food there. I probably ate 42 strawberries! We watched the Jazz throw away the first game against the Lakers. I can't stand watching Kobe Bryant's smug face when he plays. I was hoping that the Jazz would win so I could see Andy do a headstand. I guess I'll just have to wait for the next game. I had a great time meeting all of Mike and Tonya's friends and family. I'm really going to miss Tonya when she is gone!

After the party, I was ready for bed I guess because I went home and passed out.

Not as eventful as some of the others, but it was a good one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait to hear how you like the shoes. They're so cute.