Saturday, May 31, 2008

New shoes!

I've been slow coming around to the gladiator sandal trend. At first I detested it, but then it slowly started to grow on me. Then I saw these shoes:
I'm not sure what it is about them, but I love them! For $23 I figured this was a perfect chance to try a trend that I've been on the fence about. It comes in black, white, tan and camel, but I really wanted to camel color. The only had one size left in that color, lucky for me it was half a size smaller than what I normally wear. After thinking for it about for like 15 minutes, I decided that I would take the chance and hope that they'd fit. Its a good thing I didn't wait too long because now they only have three colors left in very limited size selection.

They were a little difficult to actually get on, but once they were on, the fit great.



Now I just need to figure out what to wear them with.

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh, I waaant them (in black).

Cassie said...

ahh they look even better on you than in the picture!

Jewls said...

Wow! Those are some crazy shoes...pretty sure I could never pull them off but they look great on you!

JLWright said...

I love them! They would look so cute with a pair of cuffed shorts and a drape top... maybe a great pair of earrings. Thanks for sharin! :)

Pj.steph said...

I think they look much better on you.
Where from? I might want...

Rachel Angevine said...

I am *so* bummed that they don't have these in my size anymore!

Anonymous said...

i really like them a lot